19 September 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London
A unique one day event which will focus both on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain an understanding about short/long term engine leasing.
Learn how to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions.
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine.
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Financial commercial working
Who should attend: Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues
£695.00 plus VAT (20%). Discounts for booking early and multiple delegates.
Book early and save money. Only £625.50 if booked by 7 August 2016.
Who should attend: Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues.
- 8:00 am - 8:50 amRegistration
- 8:50 am - 8:55 amWelcome/Introduction
- 8:55 am - 10:00 amThe Future of Engine Leasing
- 10:00 am - 10:40 amSpare Engine Leasing
- 10:40 am - 11:00 amRefreshment Break
- 11:00 am - 11:50 amEngine Selection
- 11:50 am - 12:30 pmBanker View of Engine Leasing/Bankability
- 12:30 pm - 1:20 pmLuncheon
- 1:20 pm - 2:15 pmEngine Leasing Legal Issues
- 2:10 pm - 3:00 pmEngines Shop Visits
- 3:00 pm - 3:40 pmEngine Lease Returns
- 3:40 pm - 4:00 pmRefreshment Break
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pmP&W Geared Turbofan (GTF)
- 4:30 pm - 5:00 pmMaintenance Costing Analysis
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pmPotential Problems with Aircraft/Engine Lease Transition