19 September 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London
A unique one day event which will focus both on the leasing of individual engines and the engine aspects of aircraft leases.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain an understanding about short/long term engine leasing.
Learn how to budget, evaluate and manage your engine maintenance costs.
- How to comply with aircraft lease return conditions.
- What factors to consider when selecting an engine.
- Financial Relationship between Redelivery Conditions & Lease Term Duration
- Maintenance Reserve tracking and forecasting / shortfall
- Financial impact of redelivery conditions
- Engine Shop visits
- Future of Engine Leasing
- Financial commercial working
Who should attend: Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues
£695.00 plus VAT (20%). Discounts for booking early and multiple delegates.
Book early and save money. Only £625.50 if booked by 7 August 2016.
Who should attend: Financiers, Lessors, Airlines, Lawyers. Anyone new to the industry or wishing to gain a fuller understanding of the issues of engine asset leasing issues.
- 8:00 am - 8:50 amRegistration
- 9:00 am - 9:10 amWelcome/Introduction
- 9:10 am - 9:50 amThe Future of Engine Leasing
- 9:50 am - 10:50 amSpare Engine Leasing
- 10:50 am - 11:15 amRefreshment Break
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pmAircraft Engine Selection
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmMaintenance Costing Analysis
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmEngine Shop Visits
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pmRefreshment Break
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pmEngine Lease Returns
- 4:30 pm - 5:20 pmFinancial Considerations